For a timeless look, choose the Double Hung, which is popular in Victorian, Craftsman and Colonial architecture. Both sash on Double Hung windows slide up and down vertically.
Slider windows glide horizontally from side to side. Available in a 2- or 3-lite configuration, 3-lite Sliders have operable end vents. They are perfect for replacing large Picture windows to gain ventilation.
The Casement features a hinged sash that opens outward. If you are looking for optimum ventilation and a wide-open view, the Casement is the perfect choice. Casements are the second most energy-efficient style available for your home.
Customize the look of your home with a stunning Geometric window. The dramatic options provide a contemporary look that will enhance any home.
A Bow window features windows mulled at 10-degree angles, which creates a rounded, more circular appearance than a bay.
Open up your home and bring the outside in with the addition of a Bay window. The dramatic look of a Bay creates a special nook and adds dimension to any room.
Redefine your living space with a Reflections 5500 Patio Door. Large glass areas open up a room while allowing easy access to the outside.
Do you worry about condensation in your windows during the colder months of the year? Simonton Reflections 5500 windows help reduce temperature conduction and the potential for condensation. Our sealed, insulating glass units are set ¾ inch into the sash, providing extra insulation to keep the glass warmer.
Reflections 5500 comes standard with features that help keep unwanted weather out:
- Our innovative Lap-Lok® meeting rail overlaps and interlocks the sash to create a tight seal that virtually eliminates air and water infiltration.
- The Intercept® spacer system’s unique U-shaped design keeps glass warmer for increased efficiency and comfort, while flexing and contracting to reduce seal failure.
- Our exclusive triple-stepped, sloped Simonton Sill® forces water away from the window more quickly than flat, conventional sills to help protect your home from water infiltration, even in heavy rain.
- ProSolar® Low E glass with Argon gas reduces temperature transfer to help lower energy costs and keep your home comfortable all year long. It also helps block ultraviolet rays that can fade carpet, photos and furniture.
- Can be ordered to meet Energy Star® guidelines for any region of the country, no matter where you live.